1. We’ll start by making the cookie crust. In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened butter for about a minute on medium speed (using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer with a paddle attachment).
2. Once smooth, add the sugar to the bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Then, add the egg and the vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cornstarch.
5. With the mixer on a low speed, slowly combine the dry and wet ingredients (carefully adding everything to the larger bowl). Cover the dough tightly and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and press onto the pizza pan, in an even, flat circle (as if you were making a traditional pizza).
7. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool completely. This is a great time to slice your fruit.
Now we’re ready to decorate!
8. Spread the Greek yogurt evenly over the cookie crust. (I used the Greek Gods brand Strawberry and Honey.)
9. Decorate with assorted, sliced fresh fruit. The more colorful, the better! This is a great way to get the kiddos involved.