Planning a trip and traveling to Disney World or Disneyland with kids is extremely exciting but, at the same time, can be very overwhelming. There is so much to do and think about. What should you reserve? What do you need to pack? How can you find the best deals? That’s why we’re chatting with Sarah, today’s guest, to give us the scoop on all the best tips and tricks to make your next Disney vacation with the kids just as amazing as you imagined!
Who is Sarah Huff?
Sarah Huff is a SoCal native and mom to two boys (8 and 6 years old). With a background in Business Administration and Psychology, Sarah joined the Baby Quip team in 2016. She now manages the ever-growing Quality Provider Community by providing real-time support to Quality Providers, maintains a superb brand image through quality control, and oversees customer service and support for all of BabyQuip. When she’s not chasing her tiny boy gang around, she’s soaking up the California sunshine.
What Did We Discuss?
In this episode, we chat with Sarah about all things Disney, including the best tips on how to have a magical trip with the kids! Here are several of the questions that we covered:
- Where should a family start when planning a Disney trip?
- How can families get the most out of a Disney trip?
- What should families take into consideration when choosing a place to stay at Disney? And how do you recommend families find the best hotel deals?
- What recommendations do you have for planning out each day when visiting Disney?
- Do you plan out your rides and meals at Disney in advance of your trip? What recommendations do you have for this process?
- What are your top tips and tricks for babies and toddlers at Disney?
- What gear and products are the most important things to bring to Disney World with a baby or toddler?
- What “must haves” do you pack in your bag for a day at Disney?
- What are your top “Disney hacks” for doing the parks like a pro?
- How do you recommend keeping young kids engaged when they might get tired after a long day at Disney?
- Disney vacations can be expensive. What are your tips for saving, and what is worth the splurge?
- What resources would you recommend for families who are looking to plan a Disney vacation?
Sarah shared some amazing and helpful information with us today. Now we feel completely ready for our next trip! We hope you feel the same. Cheers to a magical Disney vacation with the kids!