- 7 Tips for Preventing Diaper Rash Naturally - March 13, 2018
- Chip and Joanna Gaines Just Revealed the Gender of Their New Baby! - March 8, 2018
- Products to Help Prepare Your Body for Labor and Birth - March 7, 2018
All photos by Creative Clicks Photography.
It’s the Postpartum Product You Never Knew You Needed!
If you’re like me, the clothes that you have in your closet pre-pregnancy probably aren’t the most ideal options that you want to wear after having a baby. Everything that I had in my wardrobe was fitted, petite and not postpartum-friendly. They all worked for me before baby, but were the last things I wanted to wear post-pregnancy. This is why I wore some of my maternity clothes a little longer than normal until I found some better options that I could feel more comfortable and confident in.
While searching online for some new postpartum options, I realized that most women don’t think about the undergarments that they need after giving birth. If you’re planning on breastfeeding I’m sure you have thought about and selected some great nursing bras. But have you thought about your undies? Things can be a little tender and sore down there after you give birth. You may have stitches, some bleeding and swelling that you’re recovering from. All of these things can make moving around uncomfortable and difficult. This is why having some good postpartum underwear is essential!
Why postpartum underwear?
Regular underwear are not designed with the postpartum body in mind. They are not adequate or gentle enough to support your delicate areas post delivery. You need underwear that:
- stretches, is soft, comfortable and breathable
- will hold your postpartum pads in place to prevent unwanted leaks
- conforms with your changing body that won’t dig into your skin
- doesn’t have the elastic band sitting around your incision area/ stitches (if you had a C-section)
All of this will help minimize any irritation to your sensitive areas. Even more important, it minimizes the chances of infection and the opening up any of your wounds. Yikes! Overall this level of protection will help your body heal faster and is a must!
Why these undies?
These Kindred Bravely High Waist Postpartum Underwear & C-Section Recovery Panties check off all the points that I just mentioned that you should look for in a postpartum panty. Instead of those huge, ugly and saggy Granny panties these are much more comfortable, are designed specifically for women post-pregnancy, and they will help you with your recovery.
Reasons why I keep recommending them:
- Their smooth high waist design covers your post baby belly (which we all want) without digging into your skin.
- It sits above your c-section line which covers it and protects it from any irritation.
- Their full coverage slimming wide lace band doesn’t bind or pinch!
- The material is ultra-soft, very stretchy, non-itchy, and doesn’t bag or sag.
- They are best for post-op, vaginal delivery, and ongoing C-section recovery.
- Perfect to wear during pregnancy, delivery to one year.
- They have a pretty design and are cute!
You no longer have to sacrifice style for comfort with these undies. They really are the perfect thing for every mother postpartum and the perfect addition to your hospital bag. Whether you’re going back to work, chasing after your kids, enjoying your new baby at home after a C-section or a vaginal birth, these undies were made with you in mind!
The High Waist Postpartum Underwear & C-section Recovery Panties are made from 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex which makes it super soft and stretchable. It doesn’t dig into your skin and it won’t ride up or fold. It fits the body–especially the postpartum body–perfectly and comfortably.
Available Sizes: S (4-6), M (8-10), L (10-12), XL (12-14), XXL (14-16)
They are machine washable. Wash on cold, gentle cycle, with like colors. If you desire to pre-wash, apply a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to remove blood. Then tumble dry low. It’s super easy laundry care for the busy and tired mom!
Single panties are available in purple. To save a little money, they also offer a 3 Pack (includes one of each color: black, blue, and purple) and a 5 Pack (includes 2 black, 2 blue, and 1 purple).
What I also really love is that Kindred Bravely has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Their customer service is amazing! Most the Kindred Bravely employees are work-at-home moms so they know exactly what you’re going through. It’s obvious that their team is passionate about what they do and embodying the values of Kindred Bravely as often as possible: gratefulness, generosity, bravery and encouragement.
I love mine and I know other moms do too. If you don’t believe me, go to their site to read their hundreds of reviews! 🙂
Kindred Bravely also is offering a 20% discount on your next pair of Kindred Bravely undies! Use code BABYCHICK20 to redeem this offer. It can be used one time per customer and will expire March 31st so don’t wait!