The perfect healthy Halloween treat that even our little ones can enjoy! These yogurt melt ghosts are creamy, sweet, and so simple to make. If you have a baby that is eating solids, this is the Halloween dessert we recommend making for them!
- yogurt, preferably white in color (yogurt pouches make it even easier to squeeze into ghost shapes)
- small package of milk chocolate melts
- Optional: candy eyes
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Open a pouch or tube of yogurt and squeeze the yogurt out into several circles onto the wax paper.
- Use a spoon to spread and create ghost shapes with the yogurt.
- Warm up the chocolate melts according to the package directions or in 30-second increments. Stir until smooth.
- Transfer the chocolate into a ziplock bag and cut a hole at the corner end of the bag. Then, pipe the eyes and mouth on each ghost. (You can use candy eyes if you prefer for the eyes.)
- Transfer the baking tray into the freezer and let them freeze for at least 2 hours or until the yogurt ghost melts are frozen solid.
- Serve and enjoy immediately (the yogurt melts fast!)
Do not use candy eyes for children under the age of one year old. These small candies could cause choking.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Halloween treats, yogurt melt ghosts