A simple and sweet Halloween treat that is perfect for every age to enjoy! This one is a crowd-pleaser, so be ready for the compliments!
*Nutter Butters contain peanuts, so ensure your guests do not have a peanut allergy before serving.
- 1 pack Nutter Butter cookies
- 10 oz. white chocolate melts
- candy eyes
- black frosting
- ziplock bags
- Place a sheet of parchment paper under a cooling rack.
- Melt your white chocolate melts in 30-second increments in the microwave or according to package directions, stopping to stir as needed. Do this until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- For the ghosts, dip the Nutter Butters halfway into the melted chocolate one at a time, and place them on the cooling rack. For the mummies, fully dip the Nutter Butters into the melted white chocolate and place on the rack.
- Place the candy eyes where you prefer on the icing of each Nutter Butter to create mummies and ghosts. Make sure to do this before the chocolate fully dries and hardens.
- For the mummies: fill a ziplock bag with some melted white chocolate. Cut a hole in one corner of the bag to squeeze and drizzle out the white chocolate over the Nutter Butter to create a mummy look.
- For the ghosts: use the black icing to make a mouth below the candy eyes. If you don’t have a small icing tube, use a ziplock bag for this too.
- Let them sit in a cool, dry place for 15 minutes until they harden, and enjoy!
To avoid the cookies getting stale, after they have dried, store them in an airtight container and keep them in a cool, dry place (or your refrigerator). Enjoy them up to a week, or freeze for later!
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Nutter Butter Mummies and Ghosts