Here’s a delicious freeze-ahead option using bananas. A perfect snack for the kids and the whole family!
- 2 bananas
- 1 carton (32 oz) Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Probiotic yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup granola with dried fruit (we used dried cranberries)
- Peel and cut a banana in half vertically.
- Stick a popsicle stick or cookie stick through the cut end. This makes the banana easier to hold and decorate.
- Dip the end of the banana in the yogurt. You can roll this in a bowl, but we found it easier to dip it directly from the Stonyfield yogurt carton.
- Have the granola and dried fruit on a lined baking sheet and roll the yogurt-covered banana into the mixture. Another option is to sprinkle on the granola and dried fruit. Have fun with the toppings. This could also be dark chocolate chips!
- Place the bananas on a lined baking sheet and put them in the freezer between 2-4 hours before serving.
For this recipe, you’ll need four popsicle sticks, a baking sheet for freezing, and parchment paper.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana pops