Meet the chocolate-covered strawberry’s healthier cousin! Your child is sure to love this healthy snack that has an added crunch from Cheerios.
- 12 strawberries, with the stems on
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Probiotic yogurt, plain
- 1 cup plain Cheerios
- Wash and pat dry whole strawberries.
- Then, hold each strawberry by the stem and dip each end into the Stonyfield yogurt.
- Place the Cheerios on the yogurt around each strawberry, fully covering them. Another option, place the dipped strawberries on the parchment-lined plate or sheet pan and sprinkle the Cheerios over your yogurt-covered strawberries.
- You can enjoy them right then or move the sheet pan with the Cheerio and yogurt-covered strawberries to the fridge and refrigerate!
For this recipe, you’ll need parchment paper and a large plate or baking sheet.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt-covered strawberries