These yogurt bites are great to make ahead and serve later as a kid-friendly treat. They make eating yogurt way more fun, and your child can customize what they would like in their own cup of yogurt. It’s like a tasty frozen parfait bite that your kids are sure to love!
- 3 cups Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Probiotic yogurt, plain
- 3 cups granola
- 2 cups fresh fruit of choice, diced (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- For prep; cut up your fresh fruit into small pieces.
- Place your muffin tin liners into your muffin tin and sprinkle a layer of granola (about 1 tablespoon) into the bottom of each liner.
- In a bowl, add the Stonyfield yogurt and 1½ cups of your cut fruit and mix together. Use a fork or potato masher to blend your fruit into your yogurt until it is mostly mixed in.
- Spoon a layer of the yogurt and fruit mixture, roughly 2 tablespoons, in each cup on top of the granola.
- Top each with a sprinkle of granola, then the remaining berries.
- Place the muffin tin into your freezer for 4 hours or until frozen.
- Take them out of the freezer when ready and allow them to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying!
This recipe is good in the freezer for up to 2 months! Place them in a freezer-safe container for storage.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt bites