- Checklist: What to Pack in Your Birth Center Bag - August 8, 2017
- How Pregnancy Changes From Your 20s to Your 30s - July 14, 2017
- Not Home for the Holidays - November 22, 2016
Sarah Ring is a wife and mother of two southern gentlemen living in Dallas, TX, and a lover of all things home decor and party planning. To read more from Sarah, check out her blog at Bean & Beau.
Wondering what to wear for your Valentine’s Day date? Whether your going out for a night of cocktails, a fancy dinner for two (you and your bump that is!) or a fun family outing, I have found the perfect LRD for you. What’s a LRD? Well, a “little red dress” of course! Take a peek at what we’ve rounded up to coordinate with your heart day happenings.
If Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love, then celebrating it with those little people you and your partner created out of just that (love) makes perfect sense! For a family outing, I would pair this Rachel Pally swing dress with these fringed Sam Edelman booties to keep it easy and casual. For all of my mama essentials, I’d bring along this Barrington gifts tote. It’s large enough to hold everything I could possibly need for a date with my minis!
The nanny is scheduled, your blow out is booked and all you need is an amazing ensemble for your fancy night out with your main squeeze. Why not make Valentine’s Day extra special with a gorgeous silk cocktail dress with an open back that’s bound to take his breath away? No one does a bow quite like Kate Spade, and we’d pair this lovely little number with a pointed pump and our favorite clutch.
What will you be wearing on Valentine’s Day? We’d love to catch a glimpse at your look, be sure to tag us @thebabychick on Instagram!
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- Babies Don’t Need Containers (And How to Avoid a Flat Head)
- 12 Postpartum Must-Haves: How to Have a Faster & Easier Recovery After Birth
- 16 Signs You Might Be a Millennial Mom
- 7 Things Your Baby Wants You to Know About What She Sees
- 14 Products You Need to Prepare for Breastfeeding
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- Is My Baby on Track?