- Mama Gone Fab | Week Twelve: Strut-Worthy Stems - November 23, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Eleven: “Finding Your Zen” - November 16, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Ten: “Mama’s Hardcore” Workout - November 9, 2016
Lanie Towsley is a wife, mother to her two boys, and has a huge passion for maternal health, nutrition, and fitness.
Hey, Mommy Chicks! We have partnered with the incredible Hilary Hall from Hilary Hall Fitness and are bringing you 12 weeks of amazing postpartum workout videos that you can do at home with your baby. We’ll be going over everything throughout the series from cardio to strength and full body workouts. If you’re looking for a good workout, you’ve found it!
Today we are doing all cardio! So get ready to sweat. 🙂
- Exercise 1: Lateral Step-Out Squats (45 seconds)
- Exercise 2: Jumping Jack-to-Inch Worm (45 seconds)
- Exercise 3: 4/4 Mountain Climber/Plank Twist (45 seconds)
- Exercise 4: Butt Kicks/ Frog Jump (45 seconds)
Thank you so much for watching. What did you guys think? Hope you enjoyed!
- 6 Hip Opening Stretches To Do During Pregnancy
- Questions to Ask During a Maternity Hospital Tour
- Beyond the Breast: 5 Other Uses for Your Boppy Nursing Pillow
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- Baby Names for 2017
- 10 Bad Habits Moms Need to Break
- How Pregnancy Changes From Your 20s to Your 30s
- 5 Tips for Taking Baby Swimming