- Mama Gone Fab | Week Twelve: Strut-Worthy Stems - November 23, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Eleven: “Finding Your Zen” - November 16, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Ten: “Mama’s Hardcore” Workout - November 9, 2016
Lanie Towsley is a wife, mother to her two boys, and has a huge passion for maternal health, nutrition, and fitness.
Hey, Mommy Chicks! We have partnered with the incredible Hilary Hall from Hilary Hall Fitness and are bringing you 12 weeks of amazing postpartum workout videos that you can do at home with your baby. We’ll be going over everything throughout the series from cardio to strength and full body workouts. If you’re looking for a good workout, you’ve found it!
Today we are doing all cardio! So get ready to sweat. 🙂
- Exercise 1: Lateral Step-Out Squats (45 seconds)
- Exercise 2: Jumping Jack-to-Inch Worm (45 seconds)
- Exercise 3: 4/4 Mountain Climber/Plank Twist (45 seconds)
- Exercise 4: Butt Kicks/ Frog Jump (45 seconds)
Thank you so much for watching. What did you guys think? Hope you enjoyed!
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- 7 Things Your Baby Wants You to Know About What She Sees
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- The ULTIMATE Hospital Bag Checklist
- Questions to Ask During a Maternity Hospital Tour
- 16 Signs You Might Be a Millennial Mom
- Babies Don’t Need Containers (And How to Avoid a Flat Head)
- 20 Things Lactation Consultants Want You to Know