- Mama Gone Fab | Week Twelve: Strut-Worthy Stems - November 23, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Eleven: “Finding Your Zen” - November 16, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Ten: “Mama’s Hardcore” Workout - November 9, 2016
Lanie Towsley is a wife, mother to her two boys, and has a huge passion for maternal health, nutrition, and fitness.
It’s Workout Wednesday and we’re back with our weekly Mama Gone Fab workout videos for you. We hope you’ve been enjoying them so far!
Today, Hilary from Hilary Hall Fitness is getting our entire body pumping. Watch the video below to follow along.
- Exercise 1: Step-Up Squats (1 minute)
- Exercise 2: Curtsy Lunges – to – Press Out (1 minute)
- Exercise 3: Diamond Push Ups (1 minute)
- Exercise 4: Narrow Squats (1 minute)
Do these exercises for two more rounds for a total of three sets for a full workout.
Thanks again for watching. Did you enjoy this workout? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 10 Bad Habits Moms Need to Break
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- Questions to Ask During a Maternity Hospital Tour
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- How to Keep Your Pregnancy a Secret in the First Trimester
- When and How to Introduce Solids to Your Baby
- How to Properly Collect, Store & Prepare Breastmilk
- How to Swaddle a Baby Like a Pro