Mama Gone Fab | Week Five: Crib-Side Workout
- Le Tote: Maternity Clothes Shopping Done For You - March 8, 2017
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Twelve: Strut-Worthy Stems - November 23, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Eleven: “Finding Your Zen” - November 16, 2016
Lanie Towsley is a wife, mother to her two boys, and has a huge passion for maternal health, nutrition, and fitness.
It’s Workout Wednesday and we’re back with our weekly Mama Gone Fab workout videos for you. We hope you’ve been enjoying them so far!
Today, Hilary from Hilary Hall Fitness has put together an amazing workout that you can do in your little one’s room by his/her crib. Watch the video below to follow along.
- Exercise 1: “Sissy Squats Peek-a-Boo” (15 seconds)
- Exercise 2: “Push-Up Clapper” (15 seconds)
- Exercise 3: “Playtime Plié” (15 seconds)
- Exercise 4: Tummy Toners (15 seconds)
Do these exercises for five more rounds for a total of five sets for a full 5-minute workout.
Thanks again for watching. Did you enjoy this workout? Let us know what you think in the comments below!