Mama Gone Fab | Week Eight: “HIIT It Mama” Workout
- Le Tote: Maternity Clothes Shopping Done For You - March 8, 2017
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Twelve: Strut-Worthy Stems - November 23, 2016
- Mama Gone Fab | Week Eleven: “Finding Your Zen” - November 16, 2016
Lanie Towsley is a wife, mother to her two boys, and has a huge passion for maternal health, nutrition, and fitness.
It’s Workout Wednesday and we’re back with Hilary from Hilary Hall Fitness for our weekly Mama Gone Fab workout videos. We’ve been enjoying all of the strength training exercises each week because #strongisbeautiful but it’s important to incorporate some heart-pumping cardio too!
Week 8 is all about HIIT-ing it hard, mommas! High-Intensity-Interval-Training is awesome because it can be short, burst workouts that are TORCHING calories! The great thing about this workout is that you can do it ANYWHERE (heck, a grocery store aisle is ideal!) and it doesn’t require any props. So, lace up those sneaks and get ready to sweat!
WARNING: you may receive strange looks if you decide to do this in the grocery store.
- Exercise 1: High Knees (1 minute)
- Exercise 2: Butt Kicks (1 minute)
- Exercise 3: Side Shuffle (1 minute)
- Exercise 4: Traveling Jump Squats (1 minute)
- Exercise 5: Inch Worm (1 minute)
Thanks again for watching. Did you enjoy this workout? Let us know what you think in the comments below!