- Checklist: What to Pack in Your Birth Center Bag - August 8, 2017
- How Pregnancy Changes From Your 20s to Your 30s - July 14, 2017
- Not Home for the Holidays - November 22, 2016
Sarah Ring is a wife and mother of two southern gentlemen living in Dallas, TX, and a lover of all things home decor and party planning. To read more from Sarah, check out her blog at Bean & Beau.
On rainy and gray Saturday mornings, there is nothing I’d rather do than to curl up with my little crew in our big master bed, armed with an abundance of movies in our Netflix queue, our favorite hot chocolate and our coziest ‘jams. Honestly, I think #pjsallday was sort of made for us and if it sounds like something you and yours could get into as well, then sit back and relax because I have got all the essentials covered for lounging with your little ones in style!
To me, Eberjey makes the most luxe and comfortable pajamas for women. I love this short pair for weekends around the house, and I own and can personally recommend the long set (in black of course) for everyday wear and even your postpartum hospital stay. I lived in them the fort few weeks with my babies and still love them!
For the guys, a light breezy cotton pajama is a must. If your husband isn’t a fan of sleep shirts, you can totally let him wear the pants and borrow the button down for yourself. Something so cozy about wearing your man’s button down am I right?
For the littles, Petite Plume is my favorite place to pick up pajama sets. Petite Plume was inspired by the desire to create both sophisticated and comfortable sleepwear for children reminiscent of a by-gone era. The details are simply beautiful, from engraved buttons and tuck pointing to hand written gift cards and customized packaging, they truly make the ideal gift and the perfect loungewear. You can get your first set for 20% off with code WELCOME1 today!
Now that you’ve slipped into something more comfortable, you’ll need to sip on something warm while you snuggle. We consider ourselves hot cocoa connoisseurs at our house, and we highly recommend Williams – Sonoma’s Sweet Ground Chocolate. Add in some marshmallows for the kids, and sneak in some Baileys and espresso for yourself… Don’t worry, we won’t tell! Cheers to the weekend!
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- Babies Don’t Need Containers (And How to Avoid a Flat Head)
- The ULTIMATE Hospital Bag Checklist
- Questions to Ask During a Maternity Hospital Tour
- 12 Postpartum Must-Haves: How to Have a Faster & Easier Recovery After Birth
- 16 Signs You Might Be a Millennial Mom
- 7 Things Your Baby Wants You to Know About What She Sees
- 14 Products You Need to Prepare for Breastfeeding