- Nursery Reveal: Ocean Inspired Nursery Design - September 21, 2017
- 12 Postpartum Must-Haves: How to Have a Faster & Easier Recovery After Birth - September 19, 2017
- Labor-aide Recipe - September 14, 2017
Happy Monday, Mommy Chicks! For those of you who are new to our blog, we at Baby Chick are all about celebrating motherhood. Our motto is living the chic(k) life®, which is living your best life with style, grace and confidence. We help mothers do just that by educating, inspiring, empowering and uplifting them with our content on our blog and making them feel beautiful and stylish with our products in our store.
Something that I am extremely passionate about is recognizing and honoring the woman in every mother. Yes, she is a rockstar mom, but she is still a woman with goals and dreams and we should see and appreciate all of her amazing attributes. She’s smart, she’s funny, she’s sexy, and more! This is why I created Baby Chick and our products, to help mothers live their chic(k) life and celebrate who they are as women and as mothers.
I have been wearing it with distressed boyfriend jeans and sneakers, but I also have been wearing it with leggings and some cute heels, as you can see here. 🙂 How do you guys like to dress up your tees?
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- 7 Things Your Baby Wants You to Know About What She Sees
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- The ULTIMATE Hospital Bag Checklist
- Questions to Ask During a Maternity Hospital Tour
- 16 Signs You Might Be a Millennial Mom
- Babies Don’t Need Containers (And How to Avoid a Flat Head)
- 20 Things Lactation Consultants Want You to Know