- Baby Sleep Tips with Bestaroo (Facebook Live) - August 17, 2017
- Checklist: How to Host the Perfect Baby Shower - August 16, 2017
- Nina’s Baby Shower (Facebook Live) - August 13, 2017
It’s Friday! Woohoooo! We’ve made it, ladies! And if you didn’t notice, it’s also Friday, the 13th. Many may think that today is the unluckiest day of the year, but to me, it’s the opposite. It’s been a week full of love and celebration. This past Sunday was Mother’s Day, we had our soiree last week, and on Tuesday we celebrated our one year anniversary! What more could we ask for?! There is no bad luck over here as we close out this amazing week; just excitement and joy.
I couldn’t be any more proud of my team and the company that we are building. Baby Chick has many amazing things and opportunities ahead and I am so honored and thankful that you have joined us along for the ride.
With all of the good things going on at Baby Chick, I felt that wearing our staple tee today was a must. I love both our classic white top and our cozy blue top. I can dress them up or down and it feels great representing our company, our mission, and our love for all things mom and baby.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that you too are feeling the love today.
Happy Friday, Mommy Chicks!
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- How to Burn Fat Without Dropping Your Breastmilk Supply
- 7 Things Your Baby Wants You to Know About What She Sees
- 6 Tips On What To Do In Active Labor
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Becoming a Stay-at-Home Mom
- Baby Names for 2017
- The ULTIMATE Hospital Bag Checklist