Summer Treats: Homemade Cake Batter Popsicles Recipe
Summertime calls for sweet treats of the cold variety, and I have an easy, delicious recipe that the whole family can enjoy! These Cake Batter Popsicles are crazy tasty and ridiculously easy to make. And they’re especially delicious when you’re a million months pregnant on a hot summer day!
Homemade Cake Batter Popsicles
- 6 ounces Greek-style yogurt
- 4 tbsp sugar-free yellow cake mix
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup water
- 1.5 tbsp chocolate syrup
- rainbow sprinkles (optional)
- Pin This Homemade Cake Batter Popsicle Recipe For Later
- First, combine the greek yogurt, cake mix, vanilla extract, and water in your favorite blender and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the chocolate syrup to the mixture, swirling with a spatula or a spoon to combine. Do not turn on the blender!
- Finally, grab your popsicle molds. Then pour the delicious popsicle mixture into each mold, up to the fill line. Pour the rainbow sprinkles onto the bottom of each popsicle, and press gently.
- Stick the popsicles in the freezer for four to eight hours. Enjoy your treat!
These popsicles are the perfect treat on a hot summer day! Or even just a hot (almost) summer day. Kiddos and grownups will love them just the same, making them perfect for playdates. What are some of your favorite summertime treats?
This article contains affiliate links. These opinions are our own. However, if you buy something, we may earn a small commission, which helps us keep our content free to our readers. To see more of our recommended products, check out our Chick Picks Shop here. It’s our carefully curated shop of products we love and recommend! ❤️
Adapted from mmmpopsicle.blogspot.com.