- Nursery Reveal: Ocean Inspired Nursery Design - September 21, 2017
- 12 Postpartum Must-Haves: How to Have a Faster & Easier Recovery After Birth - September 19, 2017
- Labor-aide Recipe - September 14, 2017
As we start a new year — 2016, I can’t help but to smile back at such a wonderful previous year that we’ve had. 2015 is the year that my husband, Brian, and I started Baby Chick and the year that we got married. It has been a year of growth, of risks, of fighting for what we believe in. A year in which I learned a lot about myself and what I want most in life. I’m incredibly grateful for all the amazing moments, opportunities, and experiences that we’ve had in 2015. It truly has been an amazing journey and although I’m sad to now close this chapter, I’m really excited that today is a new day and a new year and I get to begin a new chapter with all of you.
I recognize how blessed I am to do what I love and to be able to share it with each of you. For 2016, I pledge to myself that I will continue to grow, to be open to new things, to challenge myself, to love more, to encourage and support myself and others more, to never regret anything, to appreciate every day, to stay humble, to be kind, and, of course, to appreciate every single one of you. I wish you all a blessed year full of all the things you’ve always dreamt of and more!
Thank you 2015 for all the memories and for making us stronger, and Hello 2016 — we are excited that you are here and we are ready for you!! Cheers!
A special thank you goes out to YOU, our amazing readers, for supporting me and the Baby Chick team, for finding time out of your day to check in on my blog and social media, for believing in me and my brand, for supporting all mothers, and for all the love and positive feedback you leave me, whether I’ve met you or not. I love you all and appreciate you for your time and support. Thank you! Happy New Year 🙂 Again, may this new year bring you everything you want and more.
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- 7 Things Your Baby Wants You to Know About What She Sees
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- The ULTIMATE Hospital Bag Checklist
- Questions to Ask During a Maternity Hospital Tour
- 16 Signs You Might Be a Millennial Mom
- Babies Don’t Need Containers (And How to Avoid a Flat Head)
- 20 Things Lactation Consultants Want You to Know