If you’re looking for some new tasty recipes to make your little one for breakfast, we’ve got you covered. These two recipes are fun toddler breakfast ideas that use Stonyfield YoBaby yogurt. (We love all the benefits their organic yogurts provide to our babies.) These recipes are easy to make and have been toddler approved! Watch our step by step video to see how to make Yogurt Pancake Muffins and Overnight Oats with Yogurt and Berries. Below we have all the details written out for you in case you want to print and save. 🙂
Yogurt Pancake Muffins
- 1.5 cups Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 4 oz Stonyfield YoBaby Blueberry yogurt
- Cooking spray
- In a pourable mixing bowl or measuring cup, add the YoBaby blueberry yogurt.
- Next, add water until the wet ingredients reach 1 1/4 cups and stir together.
- Once those are mixed, add the pancake mix and combine. The mixture will be pretty thick.
- Pour or scoop out two to three tablespoons of the batter into muffin tins.
- Then place blueberries on top of each.
- Put it in the oven and bake it at 350 degrees. Bake them for 18-20 minutes. The tops will get golden brown. To test if they are ready to eat, use a toothpick to poke through one of the muffins and see if it comes out clean.
Overnight Oats with Yogurt and Berries
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield YoBaby vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbs agave
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup berries for top
- In a large mason jar, combine oats, milk, 1/2 cup of Stonyfield YoBaby vanilla yogurt, agave, and vanilla.
- Screw on lid and shake to combine.
- Put in fridge overnight for at least 8 hours.
- Serve in a bowl with 1/2 cup of yogurt and berries on top!
Cheers to yummy toddler breakfast ideas for your kids to enjoy!