6 Father’s Day 2017 Gift Ideas + Giveaway!
Figuring out what to get your hubby or dad for Father’s Day can be tough. It’s not like guys need or usually want a whole lot. And if this is their first Father’s Day, what do you get them?! It can be tough to figure out the perfect gift to thank the special man in your family’s life. We’ve put together a giveaway with some great ideas we think all dads will love. Everything listed below we are giving away to one lucky winner!! Continue reading to see what we’ve put together and what you can do to win it all. 🙂
If your husband or dad is anything like my husband, they are all about the grill when it comes to cooking. My hubby is the grill master in our family, so when it comes to figuring out gifts, I like to get him something for the grill. These BBQ rubs, cedar grilling plank, and hickory grilling plank are the perfect things! I’ve heard great things about Caboose Spices & Co., and I know that these fabulous spices will really kick up his grilling another notch. I also really like that this combination of spices is perfect for fish and seafood, chicken, pork, fruits, and more. AND they are all gluten free. LOVE!
2. New Dad Tactical Bag
For the brand new dad, this New Dad Tactical Bag from Man Crates is the bag that every dad needs. Each pocket is full of goodies that will make them more prepared for the frontline of fatherhood. Here’s what’s included inside:
- Baby Owner’s Manual – to figure out what he can expect
- Red Bull – for him to have after those long nights
- Perky Jerky – to keep him fueled
- Military Energy Gum – for more energy and something to chew on to pass the time during nighttime feedings
- Mustachifier – to help keep baby soothed
- Camo Blanket – for swaddling his little one
- Camo Beanie – to keep baby warm
- Ear Plugs – to soften the blow of baby’s war cries
We are expecting our baby in October, and I know that this will be the go-to “childcare command center” for Brian. 😉
If you’re looking for some more Father’s Day inspiration from Man Crates, check out this page on their site. #mancrates
Does your husband or father travel a lot? Then he needs to have a good dopp kit to keep all of his toiletries together. I love this Jon Hart shave kit. Their quality of materials and craftsmanship is unrivaled. Just pick the color you think he will prefer and add his monogram for a personal touch. It makes for a classic gift that he will use over and over for years to come.
4. Sir Body Skin Essentials
Pamper the man in your life with these Sir Body goodies from Kissing Keepsakes Skin Essentials. Their products are made with only natural ingredients so you know that you are giving him the best quality for his skin. This package includes:
- Citrus Cedar Massage and Body Oil – perfect for deep tissue massage, this oil soothes aches and pains and helps to have restful nights
- Healing Salve – healing cuts, burns, bruises, chaffing, or just dry skin in general
- Shave Tonic – help prevent razor bumps, inflammation, redness and irritation
- Body Lotion – a wonderful non-greasy, creamy body moisturizer that’s great for dry or sensitive skin
- Peppermint & Lavender Massage and Body Oil
- Orange & Clove Massage and Body Oil
For the busy working man, get him something that he can have on his desk. These cute sticky notes and personalized notepads from XOXO Gifts UK are a sweet reminder to him every time he needs to write something down or start a to-do list.
6. Father and Son T-shirts
So many of our tiny men are literally the carbon copies of their dads. Am I right? We thought this adorable matching t-shirt set from Little Boo Kids for father and son is perfect thing for Father’s Day. How cute would it be to have a picture of them wearing these shirts on Father’s Day? Adorable! You can see more of their cute items on their Facebook page.
There you have it; our Father’s Day Giveaway for 2017! We can’t wait for one of you to win it all! To enter to win, visit our Instagram page for instructions. The picture will be posted on our IG page at 10am CST and the giveaway will close on Wednesday, June 14th at 9pm CST and we will announce the winner on our IG page, @thebabychick. See you on IG!