Fall Bucket List: 26 Things To Do This Fall
- Is It Seriously That Easy to Get a Breast Pump through Insurance? - May 21, 2018
- 12 Ways to Naturally Induce Labor - May 15, 2018
- The ULTIMATE Hospital Bag Checklist - May 15, 2018
Well ladies, it’s October! Can you believe it?! Autumn has officially arrived and I couldn’t be more excited for the cooler weather, the fall clothes, and the warm drinks. Too bad it still feels like summer. Summer, you’ve been great, but bring on Fall! To kick off one of my favorite months and the fabulous season, I’m sharing my fall bucket list with you. Let me know what you’ll be adding to your list in the comments below or make some suggestions of your own. We love hearing from you!
Happy October, loves…
1. Try a new recipe – all of these look AMAZING: Apple Cider Cinnamon Buns, Cinnamon Bun Waffles, Spiced Butternut Squash and Apple Soup, Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal, Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins and Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Popcorn.
2. Take a hike or drive to see the fall foliage – all of these spots are so gorgeous
3. Go pumpkin picking and pick the perfect pumpkin
4. Host a pumpkin-carving party
5. Get a family portrait taken for your holiday card
6. Drink hot apple cider
7. Pick out or DIY your Halloween costume
9. Go to a local football game
10. Watch “Hocus Pocus” – my favorite Halloween movie
11. Decorate for fall – swap out your throw pillows and blankets for rich fall hues
12. Read a fall book – I always think of Ann of Green Gables when October rolls around because of her quote, “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” I’m so glad too!
13. Have a bonfire
14. Make s’mores
15. Wear Hunter boots – I’m loving these
16. Paint pumpkins to use as centerpieces
17. Go to a local fall festival
18. Perfect your spiked cider recipe
19. Wear your favorite dark nail polish
20. Make your own pumpkin spiced latte
21. Take a hayride
22. Host a Holiday DIY Flower Bouquet Class – I’ve always wanted to learn how to assemble the perfect bouquet at home, whether it be for our own use, a hostess gift or beyond.
23. Have a chili cook-off with friends
25. Host a baked potato night with a toppings bar
26. Start a new fall family tradition to keep for years to come