This second edition of Breastfeeding Made Simple is an essential guide to breastfeeding that every new and expectant mom should own-a comprehensive resource that takes the mystery out of basic breastfeeding dynamics. Understanding the seven natural laws of breastfeeding will help you avoid and overcome challenges such as low milk production, breast refusal, weaning difficulties, and every other obstacle that can keep you from enjoying breastfeeding your baby.
Breastfeeding Made Simple will help you to:
• Find comfortable, relaxing breastfeeding positions
• Establish ample milk production and a satisfying breastfeeding rhythm with your baby
• Overcome discomfort and mastitis
• Use a breast pump to express and store milk
• Easily transition to solid foods