- Checklist: What to Pack in Your Birth Center Bag - August 8, 2017
- How Pregnancy Changes From Your 20s to Your 30s - July 14, 2017
- Not Home for the Holidays - November 22, 2016
Sarah Ring is a wife and mother of two southern gentlemen living in Dallas, TX, and a lover of all things home decor and party planning. To read more from Sarah, check out her blog at Bean & Beau.
If your eyes are the “doorway to the soul” then your brows are the front porch landscaping. If they are sparse and unruly, your “curb appeal” is going to be seriously lacking. Most of us Mommy Chicks don’t have time for lengthy morning makeup routines, so we thought sharing a quick and easy brow tutorial would be good for the “neighborhood”! Follow along with our picture guide for filling in and achieving that perfect arch. We’ll have those brows on point in three minutes flat with only three products, and soon you’ll be the envy of all your neighbors!
- A flat eyeliner brush (We recommend PRO Flat Liner 25 because of it’s ultra stiff bristles.)
- Your favorite brow powder (We used a sample from Anastasia Brow that we loved.)
- Your favorite highlighting concealer (YSL’s Touche Éclat is beloved by celebs and us too!)
Using your brow bone and brow shape as a guide, create your “starting line” by emphasizing your natural arch. This line is going to be your heaviest application of the process but don’t fret, we’re going to blend!
Keeping your brush flat blend in your starting line by making short strokes upward. This will fill in your empty spots while keeping a natural look. Really focus on keeping the arch you created by not making any downward strokes.
Just like our starting line, we’ll have a “finish line”. On the topside of your brown create a top line from the peak of your arch to the end of your brow. Use a lighter hand than that of your starting line, as we don’t want to create anything that looks harsh. Once fully blended, check for any mishaps. Lines can be cleaned up with your favorite concealer, so no need to worry about making any mistakes. Think of your concealer as your make up magic eraser!
Repeat the process on the opposite brow and you’ll have your brows on point in minutes! Love our technique? Do you have a favorite go-to brow product? We want to know!
- 7 Things NOT To Do During Labor
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- How to Burn Fat Without Dropping Your Breastmilk Supply
- 7 Things Your Baby Wants You to Know About What She Sees
- 6 Tips On What To Do In Active Labor
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Becoming a Stay-at-Home Mom
- Baby Names for 2017
- The ULTIMATE Hospital Bag Checklist