Bring on Spring! A Seasonal Chic(k) Bucket List
Here at Baby Chick, we are beyond pumped that it’s SPRING! Sure, winter was fun — and the holidays were fabulous, but there is nothing like springtime in the South. All the colors (and I’m not just talking about the fashion), the smells of all the beautiful, fragrant flowers in bloom — and of course, the SUN! What’s not to love? In an effort to be more intentional this year (I haven’t given up on all of my resolutions), I put together this fun little Spring Bucket List. I would love to have you join me!
- Take the littles to your local (neighborhood) Easter Egg Hunt.
- Find some Texas bluebonnets. Shoot some candid family photos.
- Hit the beach! (Or the lake.)
- Go berry picking.
- Host a Crawfish Boil.
- Camp out under the stars, complete with s’mores and family time around the fire.
- Make homemade ice cream. Treat the kiddos to a DIY Sundae Bar.
- Picnic in the park as a family.
- Check out your local farmer’s market.
- Hit up your favorite patio for seasonal sangria sipping with friends.
- Plant a garden.
- Go for a Spring bike ride.
- Check out a local outdoor concert or theatrical production.
- Take your toddlers on a bug hunt.
- Throw a backyard pool (or sprinkler) party.
- Spring Clean, and then host a garage sale, donating all the proceeds to charity.
- Get a pedicure before slipping on those summer sandals!
- Create a sidewalk chalk masterpiece on the driveway.
- Fly a kite.
- Create a fresh, floral wreath for Spring.
Have I left anything off the list? What are you most looking forward to in this new season? Feel free to share in the comments below, and don’t forget to tag us in your fun Spring photos. Use the hashtag #mommychick when you share to social media, and you might even get a re-share!