Chick Picks: Best High Chairs for Your Baby
If you are getting your baby registry together, one of the items on your list that you may be looking into is a good high chair. Yes, it’s something that your little one won’t be using for a while, but it’s still a good idea to add it to your registry. If you’re not sure which one you should add to your list, below I have shared the top high chairs that include all price ranges for every budget!
1. IKEA Antilop High Chair | $19.99
If you are looking for something that will save you money and get the job done, this is the high chair for your family. It’s simple, easy to clean and incredibly affordable. This high chair is designed with rounded edges, a wide, stable base and a safety belt.
- Easy to disassemble and transport
- Safety belt included
- Easy to wipe clean with a mild soapy solution
2. Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair | $259
This Tripp Trapp high chair has been a classic since the 70s! It’s been one of my absolute favorites for years since it can last forever and truly grows with your child. Here are some of the amazing features:
- Seat and footrest are adjustable to the size of your child from approx 6 months to adulthood
- Ergonomically designed to provide stability, comfort and confidence
- Made of cultivated beechwood, providing strong, solid and durable product
- Five-point safety harness
- Holds up to 300 pounds
3. 4moms High Chair | $299.99
If you are into techy things and like “smart” products, this 4moms high chair is for you and your baby! As a lot of parents know, traditional high chair trays can sometimes be tricky when lining up the rails to latch the tray to the seat. Not with this high chair. 🙂 4moms designed this product with magnetic latches to make it incredibly easy for parents to attach the tray to the chair. It’s like magic! Also, the tray top is magnetic so it holds 4moms plates and bowls in place on the tray. I no longer have to play “fetch” or pick up extra messes after kiddos during meal time. Thank goodness! Here are some other awesome features to this high chair:
- Easy to clean, removable foam insert
- 3 height positions, 3 tray positions
- Removable, dishwasher safe tray liner
- One handed, magnetic tray attachment
4. Graco Blossom 6 in 1 High Chair Seating System | $151.99
Graco definitely knows a thing or two about good high chairs. This ingenious, multi-tasking convertible high chair has four distinct modes of use and easily adjusts to your growing child’s seating needs. It transforms seamlessly from a high chair to an infant feeding booster, a toddler booster, and finally a youth chair. It also allows you to seat two children at the table at the same time using either the high chair and the toddler booster or the infant high chair feeding booster and the youth chair together. It’s no wonder it’s one of Amazon’s top sellers! Moms who have more than one kiddo love that it’s one product that takes care of two!
- 6-in-1 baby high chair seating system and convertible high chair adjusts to your growing child’s seating needs
- Six height positions and three recline levels allow the feeding chair to adjust for easy feedings, including as an infant high chair
- One hand removable tray with dishwasher-safe, pull-out insert
- Removable seat back insert helps position your growing child at the table in a toddler booster seat
5. OXO Tot Sprout™ High Chair | $249.99
This space saving, sleek design has all the mamas drooling! This high chair grows with your tots from 6 months old to 5 years old–converts into a youth chair. We all know that eating can be messy–especially for a baby– so the chair and cushion are easily wipeable for quick cleanups of crumbs and sticky messes. I love everything about this high chair. Here are more of the features:
- 5-point harness secures young children firmly in the seat and can be removed when the child outgrows it
- High chair for use by children 6-36 months; up to 60 lb.
- Youth chair for children from 3-5 years
- Wood construction & BPA-free
- 3 level seat height/depth adjustments
- Height adjustable footrest
- Depth adjustable tray
- Chair includes:
- Comfortable, colorful contour cushions
- Tray that can hold up to 7 oz. of spilled liquid
- Tray can be removed so chair can be pulled up to the table
- No special tools are needed to adjust the seat, tray or footrest
6. Evenflo 4-in-1 Eat & Grow Convertible High Chair | $57.99
This is a cool convertible high chair because it can really grow with your baby. From age 4 months up to 5 years, this four-stage high chair adapts to your growing baby’s needs and helps you get through mealtime as smooth as possible.
- Stage 1 Position – A full-size mealtime high chair that puts child and caregiver at the right height and a secure environment for feeding success.
- Stage 2 Position – A mini meal chair lowered to the floor for when the child is more independent and wants his feet on the ground.
- Stage 3 Position – With the tray removed, your big kid now has a comfy toddler chair to sit comfortably while looking through books and socializing.
- Stage 4 Position – Converts to separate playtime table and chair for your independent kiddo ready for snacks, crafts, and friends.
The multi-use 4-in-1 Eat & Grow Convertible High Chair is all about convenience, safety and fun with features like a removable and washable tray, washable seat pad, sturdy legs, and a 5-point harness (that can be removed in stage 3 or 4). Easy to use and easy to clean? Yes, please. Plus, it’s simple to adapt through the stages, and best of all, your kiddo will love it!
7. BABYBJORN High Chair | $299.99
This BabyBjorn High Chair is loaded with features to make baby safer and your life easier. Did you know that it took eight years for them to develop?! The locking table is designed to snugly keep baby put while the curved seat keeps them comfortable and happy. When your little one has finished eating, remove the tray for a quick wipe down and fold the entire unit up for storage or travel! So easy!
- Ergonomic design facilitates feeding and eating
- The backrest hugs baby’s body and helps your child sit upright and comfortable in the high chair
- Along with the safety harness, the high chair features a foldable and lockable safety table to keep your child firmly in place
- Snug fit means less mess to clean; the high chair’s smooth surfaces and detachable tray make it easy to clean
- Folds flat for easy storage or traveling
- Can be used from 6 months to 3 years, or when your child reaches 38 inches
This is a 3-in-1 high-chair design that adjusts from a full-size high chair to a booster seat and a toddler chair. We love that it’s all in one! The removable and dishwasher-safe tray features four locking positions to grow with baby and adjusts easily to remove. The high chair and booster seat includes a five-point harness and the toddler chair has a three-point harness to ensure baby’s safety. The high chair accommodates toddlers up to 50 pounds and includes a machine-washable seat pad for easy care. When used as a booster and toddler chair, the Trio 3-in-1 High Chair can even seat two children at the same time!!
- Three must-have baby seats in one: full-size high chair, booster seat and toddler chair
- Booster and toddler chair modes accommodate 2 children at once – perfect for siblings
- Tray is dishwasher-safe and features 4 locking positions to give baby growing room
- Keep baby comfy with 3 recline positions and a 5-point harness for safety
9. Boon Flair Pneumatic Pedestal High Chair | $222.99
This high chair is smooth and sleek. It has no cracks. No crevices. Therefore, no abyss full of crumbs! (I feel like every mom can feel me on that one.) This one-piece seat is the sleekest, smoothest thing out there and it makes cleanup unbelievably easy. Its dishwasher-safe tray cover actually fits in a dishwasher. And the continuous height positioning with pneumatic lift is just a fancy way of saying you can pick the exact height you want to fit your table. That’s right! You can adjust it to the height that is perfect for your baby.
- Fits easily under tables with pedestal base
- Glides smoothly in all directions
- Five-point harness and safety post
- Six urethane casters to protect floors
- Two tray covers included
- Removable waterproof pad
- Child’s recommended weight limit: 50 lbs. Maximum age: 4 years
10. JOOVY Nook High Chair | $100
As many of us have experienced, high chair trays are hard to use. The Nook uses a swing-open tray that helps simplify mealtime that operates with one-hand. Without having to use two hands or line up cumbersome rails, mom or dad can easily hold their child while operating the tray. There is no need to remove dishes from the tray before taking the child out of the chair. Simply swing the tray open, unbuckle your child and off you go to the next task. This feature also helps keep your kitchen counter clear. 😉
We really like how you can easily fold and store the high chair in the pantry or kitchen nook, which will make your kitchen feel more spacious. High chairs have gotten bulkier and less kitchen friendly. With the Nook’s ability to fold like a beach chair, it opens up new opportunities for use at picnics, camping, friend’s homes, and at grandparents. Bringing the baby to meals anywhere has never been easier.
The new Nook also has a tray with four depth adjustments to accommodate your child as they grow. Many high chairs lack a big enough seat and this high chair is a roomy, full-size high chair with padded leatherette seat that accommodates a child up to 50 lbs. The leatherette material makes it is easy to wipe down too. The Nook comes fully assembled and is ready to go, out of the box!
11. Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair | $40
With the Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair, you get everything you love from a full size high chair but in a portable size that fits easily on most dining and restaurant chairs. It has two height adjustments and three recline positions to keep your baby comfortable, and you can transform it into a toddler booster when your little one is ready. And, keeping this high chair clean is super easy, too. The deep dish design helps keep your little one from pushing food off the tray, and the spill resistant seat pad and harness are machine washable. Plus, the seat, tray and bonus tray insert are all dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a snap (literally).
- Infant high chair & toddler booster in one: customize with 2 height adjustments &3 recline positions
- Dishwasher safe seat, tray & bonus tray insert for easy cleanup
Is there a high chair that you absolutely love that isn’t on the list? Please share with us! Until then, enjoy your meal! 😉
To see more of our recommended products check out our Chick Picks Shop here. It’s our carefully curated shop of products we love and recommend! ❤️