- Top 12 Second Trimester Checklist - April 26, 2017
- 3 Essentials for a Successful Day with Baby (With Ergobaby) - April 24, 2017
- Can You Do Delay Cord Clamping & Bank Cord Blood? - April 19, 2017
It’s no surprise that Sophia and Jackson are, yet again, the number one most popular names for 2016! Actually, the top 6 names for girls have stayed the exact same since last year, so it doesn’t look like these names will be going anywhere any time soon. Below we have listed the top 100 baby names of 2016. See which names rose and fell compared to last year. Where does your baby name fall on the list? Is it even on the list?
Note: We have combined names that sound the same but have multiple spelling. Such as Sophia and Sofia, or Jackson and Jaxon. This captures the true popularity of that name.
In 2017, you can expect more baby names that defy convention. They are creative, have unique spellings, are breaking gender stereotypes, and are very nontraditional. Parents are embracing names from a wide range of fresh sources—flowers, literary characters, gods, author’s names, preppy names, names from Downton Abby, animals, water names, and more.
Here are some names that we are predicting to rise and become more popular in 2017.
There are so many beautiful names; it can be tough to choose just one. Some people love classic, vintage-esque names while others prefer edgy and new. What are your preferences? Are you trying to pick a name on the list or off the list? What are some names that you love and think will be a big hit in 2017? I’m curious to hear your thoughts. 🙂
- Baby Names for 2017
- Top 12 Second Trimester Checklist
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong After Baby
- How to Keep Your Pregnancy a Secret in the First Trimester
- Questions to Ask During a Maternity Hospital Tour
- 8 Tips for Dads During Labor + Delivery
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Becoming a Stay-at-Home Mom
- 7 Tips and Tricks for Battling Pregnancy Fatigue
- What is Baby-Led Weaning?
- 15 Ways to Engage with Your Baby